There’s a new edition of Making Things Talk on the street, finally!
I changed the majority of of the book, including:
- updated the Arduino examples to Arduino 1.0,
- updated the Processing examples to Processing 1.5,
- changed the Lantronix examples to use the Arduino Ethernet shield,
- updated most of the projects,
- added several new projects,
- re-made all the circuit diagrams using Fritzing, Illustrator, and Inkscape,
- added two new chapters, one on mobile telephony and networks and one on protocols.
There’s also a new code repository on gitHub, where I will be keeping the code from the book and updating it. You can also expect some new examples related to networks there as I work on them. I’ll probably update the site’s look and feel soon too, as I’m a bit bored with it, and it could use a little improvement.
I’ll try to keep this site more up to date this time, with notes on changes, errata, etc. Â As always, though, check the O’Reilly site for the errata.